Wilshire Bank is community bank based in LA with branches in CA, AL, GA, NY, NJ and TX. We offer a friendly and progressive work environment and a competitive comprehensive benefits package including insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Long-term Disability), Flexible Spending Accounts, Free and Discounted Banking Privileges, Paid vacation and Holidays, Sick Days, Tuition Reimbursement, Family and Medical Leave, Internal Advancement Opportunities, Meal Allowances, and Employer Match/401(k).
Wilshire Bank has immediate openings for the following positions:
Home Mortgage Loan Processor (Los Angeles, CA)
- Minimum 3 years mortgage banking experience.
- Minimum 2 years underwriter experience with a working knowledge of investor and government guidelines and procedures.
- Computer skills should include Microsoft Office, DU/LP, Calyx Point.
- Good organizational communications and customer relations skills are required.
- Bachelor's degree in business or finance preferred.
- Bilingual (English and Korean)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting with lending experience of at least 2 years.
- Effective and professional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment and on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to manage time and resources to ensure work is completed efficiently and within established timeframes.
- Computer skills; fluency in Microsoft Office programs with strong Excel analysis.
- Bilingual in English and Korean a plus.
Chosen candidates will have to pass a credit check and background investigation.
Competitive salary and title will be offered according to the qualifications.
Mail: Wilshire Bank
Human Resources Department
3200 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 610
Los Angeles, CA 90010
We look forward to receiving your resume, and thank you for your interest in joining our professional team.
In order to be in compliance with government regulations, Wilshire Bank will use E-verify to confirm employment eligibility for newly hired employees.
For more information please view the following posters:
Right to Work Poster - English / Spanish
E-Verify Poster - English / Spanish EEOE M/F/D/V