eStatements / eNotices - FAQs
- 1. How do eStatements work?
eStatements are exactly the paper account statements that you receive in the past – only difference is they are electronically viewed on an internet connected device rather than physically mailed to your address. There’s no paper wasted or to be shredded for security protection. You retrieve the eStatement securely at your convenience.
- 2. Is there a fee to receive eStatements?
It's a FREE service.
- 3. How can I sign up for eStatements service?
Sign-in to your Internet Banking and click on “change options” and select the accounts for which you wish to receive eStatements.
- 4. Will I receive a notification that my statements are ready for viewing?
Yes, you will receive an email informing you that your monthly account statement is ready to view.
- 5. When I sign up for eStatements do I still receive mailed statements?
No, once you sign up for eStatements you will no longer receive a copy of your statement in the mail. But, if you wish to cancel eStatement service and wish to receive paper statement again, please contact Customer Care Center at 213-427-2471 for further assistance.
- 6. How do I discontinue paper statements that are mailed to me?
Once you sign up for any paperless service, paper statements automatically discontinued.