Open Account Online Help Desk
Before you start,
Following requirements must be met prior to account opening.
1. All applicants must be U.S. Residents and at least 18 years of age *
2. Must possess a valid U.S. Social Security Number
3. Must possess a valid Identification Card (State Issued Identification Card, State Issued Driver License) **
4. You will need a printer to print the application
* An account opened online is maintained in California and subject to the laws of California and applicable Federal laws.
** Expired documents are invalid.
Here are step by step instructions:
1. The open account online procedure will take approximately 5 minutes to complete. If there is inactivity for 10 minutes, the system will automatically log you off and all information will be erased for your protection.
2. Once you have completed the simple one page application, you will see following screen:
3. Click on "Print This Confirmation Page" and print out the application.
4. Sign at the bottom of the page and send it to us with your initial deposit check.
You will receive an automatic confirmation email right away and the whole process will complete in 3 to 7 business days.
Are you ready? Let's get started.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also independently verify your identity through the comparison of information provided by you with information obtained from a consumer reporting agency, public database, or other source.