Consumers with Regular Checking who want a savings account that earns interest on the entire savings account balance.
Features & Benefits
- Interest earned at 0.60% APY* on the entire savings account balance, credited monthly
- Free Online Banking with Bill Pay from checking account
- Free Visa Check Card** with access to nationwide surcharge-free ATMs
- Free 24/7 Telebank Service access
- Free In-Branch Service
- Combined monthly statement with regular checking
- Unlimited deposit and cash withdrawal transactions in person
Conditions & Limitations
- Account must be opened online
- Account must be linked to a new and/or existing Regular Checking; otherwise, account is converted to a Regular Savings account
- $30 account closing fee if account is closed within the first 180 days
- No more than six transfers to a third party or another account via Telebank, automated clearing house, check, debit card, or similar order within one month; otherwise, this account may be closed
Minimum Balance Requirement to Waive Monthly Service Charge
- Daily minimum balance of $500
Monthly Service Charge
- No maintenance charge if minimum balance is met; otherwise $5 per month
- $1 charge per withdrawal in excess of six
Minimum Opening Deposit
All applicants must be U.S. Residents and be at least 18 years of age.
Please gather the following information for all applicants:
• Date of Birth
• Social Security Number
• A current US government-issued photo ID (Driver's License, Passport, State or Military ID)
• Phone Number
• Email address
• Current U.S. adress (No P.O. Box)
• Previous address if you've been at your current address less than 24 months
• Credit/Debit Card (maximum funding amount is $500), or
• Routing and account number of the bank you are using to fund the account(s)
All Co-applicants must be available to complete the following steps:
• Email Verification
• Identity Verification
• e-Sign Account Disclosures
Transfer from Checking or Savings: You would like to use your account number at another bank.
Automatic Transfer: You would like to use your account number at Wilshire Bank.
Credit/Debit Card: You would like to use your credit/debit card.
*APY means “Annual Percentage Yield” and is accurate as of 04/02/2012. Interest rate and APY may change at any time. Fees may reduce account earnings.
** You must have a primary checking account attached to your Visa Check Card. Visa Check Cards do not support savings accounts alone.